Saturday, January 3, 2009

WWE idol

Okay so do you know how every single star has an idol. Well I thought I share mine. Of course since I'm into wrestling they are all wrestlers. So there are 3 of them and they are:

1. R.V.D, Rob Van Dam. I know he's retired but he was the best high flier that ever lived! He was the reason I even started my own wrestling league. I could go on for days on why hes my idol.

2. The new Crimson faced Jeff Hardy. Considered the best wrestler of my time. The current WWE champion. The cool thing about Jeff and Matt Hardy is that they started just like us, in there backyard on a trampoline. If they can do it we can too!!!

3. My third favorite WWE star is C.M. Punk. He is a role model he has the words Drug Free tattooed on his knuckles. He wants to set a positive example for kids. He's an amazing submission artist and I love his finisher GTS or better known as Go To Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment